Bike Mechanic APPLY NOW
Cycle Exchange is a cycling destination like no other. Established in 2013 as a passion project and grown over the years to be the leading platform for the buying and selling of premium pre-owned bikes In the UK and beyond. Whether online or instore we are connected with thousands of passionate cyclists each day. We want everyone to ride. We have dedicated ourselves to the ethos of great service, deep knowledge, honesty and trust. We are proud of the relationship we have with our loyal customer base. There is no other Cycle Exchange and we are building our team. We have big plans, opportunities are always coming up, if you are interested in joining send us your details.
Note: salary bands and benefits are not listed as we tend to flex those to the candidate in terms of experience, skills and potential.
We are looking for an experienced mechanic to join our team within our Kingston upon Thames store, providing repairs and servicing to the highest standard for our new and returning customers ,as well reconditioning bikes ready to be sold through our ecommerce platform and store.
We have a very busy workshop which aims to provide complete workshop services available to all kinds of bicycles. We specialise in premium road and MTB, however we welcome leisure and commuter cyclists too and have built a very loyal customer base.
Your skills must include:
- Minimum 2yrs workshop experience with premium bicycles
- Excellent working knowledge of modern bicycle standards and systems
- Ability to service and repair bicycles to the highest standard and within expected timeframes
- Have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be a team player but also work effectively on your own
- Provide guidance for less experienced members of the team
Benefits of working at Cycle Exchange..
- Relaxed working atmosphere with a strong productivity ethos
- Training and further skills as required
- Varied roles, inclusive and nurturing, every contribution is appreciated
- Trade pricing on stock for staff
- Free speciality coffee!
If you are interested in applying for the role or would like further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org