Operations & Product Specialist APPLY NOW
Cycle Exchange is a cycling destination like no other. Established in 2013 as a passion project and grown over the years to be the leading platform for the buying and selling of premium pre-owned bikes In the UK and beyond. Whether online or instore we are connected with thousands of passionate cyclists each day. We want everyone to ride. We have dedicated ourselves to the ethos of great service, deep knowledge, honesty and trust. We are proud of the relationship we have with our loyal customer base. There is no other Cycle Exchange and we are building our team. We have big plans, opportunities are always coming up, if you are interested in joining send us your details.
Note: salary bands and benefits are not listed as we tend to flex those to the candidate in terms of experience, skills and potential.
- Order management from creation through to dispatch and after sales
- Receiving bicycles, assisting with inspecting and reporting of condition
- Working alongside our sales and workshop teams to optimise work flow
- Facilitating transfers between store and warehouse
- Stock management
- Assisting with product flow with our listing team
- Working with our industry partners, from supply to final delivery
- General knowledge of cycling product and some mechanical skills.
- Computer literacy across multiple applications.
- Strong attention to detail.
Benefits of working at Cycle Exchange..
- Relaxed working atmosphere with a strong productivity ethos
- Varied roles, inclusive and nurturing, every contribution is appreciated
- Flexible working, off site working is facilitated if feasible
Trade pricing on all stock for staff