Cycle Exchange is a cycling destination like no other. Established in 2013 as a passion project and grown over the years to be the leading platform for the buying and selling of premium pre-owned bikes In the UK and beyond. Whether online or instore we are connected with thousands of passionate cyclists each day. We want everyone to ride. We have dedicated ourselves to the ethos of great service, deep knowledge, honesty and trust. We are proud of the relationship we have with our loyal customer base. There is no other Cycle Exchange and we are building our team. In 2020 the world fell back in love with bikes and cycling and we are proud to be part of the movement. We have big plans, opportunities are always coming up, if you are interested in joining send us your details.
Benefits of working at Cycle Exchange..
Relaxed working atmosphere with a very productive ethos
- Varied roles, we don't 'pidgeon hole', inclusive and nurturing, every contribution is appreciated
- Flexible working, off site working is facilitated if feasible
- Trade pricing on all stock for staff
- Free coffee !
Note: salary bands and benefits are not listed as we tend to flex those to the candidate in terms of experience, skills and potential.
You can apply to any of our positions by sending your CV and a covering letter here
Specific Open Roles Right Now:
We've experienced tremendous sales growth this year and are looking to expand our sales team in both senior and entry level roles. Broad and deep knowledge of cycling disciplines is key, we have a wide array of products and brands available and our customers are looking for well informed advice.
Sales Assistants (currently part time roles available)
- Supporting on line and in store sales
- Help customers find their perfect bike, advising on our available stock and suitability for customers needs
- Fielding customer emails, phone calls and other enquiries
- Managing stock arrival, readiness and listing
- Maintaining displays
- Passion for bikes and cycling, enthusiastic
- Organised, good communication and IT literate
In addition to the requirements of a Sales Assistant..
- Help Lead the sales team, driving sales, acquiring customers and motivating the team
- Manage in store and online sales leads
- Coordinating orders and custom builds.
- Help drive productivity and profitability
- Drive and maintain our strong customer service ethos
- Sales experience, ideally 2+ years not necessarily in the cycling industry but must have a deep passion and knowledge for cycling
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for a passionate cyclist to join us part time. You must love cycling and be interested and familiar with the latest technology, bikes and componentry. The role will entail a combination of product descriptions, category descriptions and blog content. The candidate should be able to write resonating product descriptions and informative articles in a 'tone of voice' consistent with our ethos and principles.
This Job For You?
- Work remotely or in store with our sales team, flexible hours according to candidate
- High quality writing style demonstrating an in depth knowledge of cycling, the cycling world and bikes
- The ability to research independently for relevant content
- Excellent editing skills, including a particular attention to detail and accuracy
- Bit of a bike nerd
Would Also Be Nice To Have:
- Experience with Photoshop
- Proficiency in SEO best practices
We are on the hunt for new full time workshop mechanic to join our team in the new year. We are ideally looking for someone with experience with day to day bicycle workshop workflow, but also looking to develop their skills and learn from our very experienced team.
We operate in a unique environment, a newly purpose built workspace with everything set around being able to achieve class leading servicing and repairs for mid to high end bicycles. We would welcome a motivated and patient individual with a strong passion for bicycles, and the willing to ensure we continue to fulfil our excellent local reputation. We will provide further training and accreditations as necessary.
If you are interested please email here with C.V and covering letter