RCE - Selling my bike or Part Exchanging - how does it work?
We make selling or exchanging simple:
Fill in the form giving as much detail as possible about your bike
- We give you an estimated price by email
- If you’re happy then you courier or deliver the bike to us. If it’s an exchange we will collect your old bike when you’ve packed it in the box we send you your new bike in.
- When your bike gets to us we inspect it and, so long as it’s as described, we credit your card or transfer cash to your account.
- We have to make a margin but we try to offer Fair Value – if you don’t agree challenge us and we can walk you through the sums
It’s that easy.
We trade in premium road, cyclocross and time trial bikes and framesets. For cash purchases we’re generally only interested in bikes that are:
- less than 3 years old
- Carbon fibre or titanium frames
- A reputable brand
If it's a part-exchange we can be more flexible and will price most bikes for trade in against our selection of the world's best road bikes.
We also buy and part exchange high end, very good condition components including wheelsets, groupsets and carbon finishing kit.
Also in Blog
Let us help you find the right bike size with our one-stop-shop blog post that explains bike sizing to the best of our knowledge with over 7 years of selling bicycle experience!
We take a quick dive in to the near perfection that is the Cervelo Aspero gravel bike.
With their latest 795 Blade RS, Look have finally managed to combine their rich history with a rich riding experience that doesn’t disappoint.